Ingredients from the Rialto shop
Measure & units
Provolone Piccante Cheese
Delizie Di Calabria garlic, oil & hot pepper paste
MethodBegin by bringing a pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add the Granoro Dedicato Rigatoni pasta to the boiling water and cook as instructed, for approximately 8-10 minutes.
In a separate pan, hand-crush the whole tomatoes, and add the Olitalia extra virgin olive oil, basil and Delizie Di Calabria garlic, oil & hot pepper paste. Gently mix the ingredients together, and allow them to cook whilst the pasta is cooking. When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the tomato sauce in the pan. Toss together in the pan, add grated Fontina cheese and then remove from the heat and serve.
- 400g Granoro Dedicato Rigatoni pasta
- 2 tins Di Napoli Italian whole peeled tomatoes/cherry tomatoes
- 120ml Olitalia extra virgin olive oil (EVO)
- 100g Provolone Piccante Cheese
- 30g fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Delizie Di Calabria garlic, oil & hot pepper paste
- Salt and pepper