Ingredients from the Rialto shop
Measure & units
Delizie Di Calabria garlic, oil & hot pepper paste
Bertagni Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
MethodBegin by bringing a pot of salted water to a boil.
Whilst the water is coming to a boil, heat a wok or wide skillet and add Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a teaspoon of Delizie Di Calabria garlic, oil & hot pepper paste and mix for a few seconds. Lower the heat and add the baby spinach; toss until the spinach wilts. Season with salt and pepper, turn off the heat and set aside.
Add the Bertagni ravioli to the boiling salted water and cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain the excess water from the ravioli and add this to the pan containing the spinach and hot pepper mixture. Turn the heat on low and add more Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil and gently fry until all of the ingredients are well combined and hot.
Plate and grate a generous amount of Zanetti Parmigiano Reggiano over the dish. Finish with a dash of extra virgin olive oil and sliced red mild chilli.
- 600g Bertagni Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- 1 teaspoon Delizie Di Calabria garlic, oil & hot pepper paste
- Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250g Fresh baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons Zanetti Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to season
- 1 tablespoon Red mild chilli, finely sliced, for garnish